The Power Parsha with Rabbi Lerer Join Rabbi Lerer on Zoom each week at 8pm as we look at the week’s Torah portion in a totally new light….
Introduction to Essential Oils with Hayley Netser – 23rd January
Introduction to Essential Oils
with Central Synagogue member, Hayley Netser
on Wednesday 23rd January 2019 at 11 am
This relaxed class will empower you to use essential oils to optimise your health and wellbeing. The oils can be used as an effective plant-based medicine to support the body to heal from most physical ailments as well as powerful emotional support whether it be for stress, anxiety, low confidence and much more.
This class will include the following topics:
– What exactly is in an essential oil?
– Why natural oils can be the most powerful form of medicine
– How essential oils can powerfully affect your emotions through the limbic system in your brain
– The effective use of oils against bacterial and viral infections
– Why doTERRA are different to most essential oils in their philosophy and their healing capabilities
– How to use the oils and integrate them into your current lifestyle and/or business
– An overview of the most frequently used oils and practical tips and advice for how to use them
RSVP via the Shul Office:
T: 020 7580 1355